Age 40-49 Female
- Complete Physical Exam every 2 years
- Clinical Breast Exam every year
- PAP/Pelvic exam every 1-3 years
- Mammogram every 1-2 years
- Cholesterol every 5 years
- Diphtheria, Tetanus Booster every 10 years
*Remember, these recommended exams are the minimum for healthy individuals with no medical problems. They are based on the Report of the U.S. Preventative Services Task Force.
Identification of a medical problem may require more frequent examinations to monitor your condition. Occult blood (stool) and Sigmoidoscope (flex) are specifically to screen for colon cancer. Recommendations subject to change without notice.