Age 50-59 Male
- Complete Physical Exam every 2 years
- Occult blood (stool) annually
- Colonoscopy every 5-10 years
- Cholesterol every 5 years
- Diphtheria, Tetanus booster every 10 years
- Flu vaccine annually
*Remember, these recommended exams are the minimum for healthy individuals with no medical problems. They are based on the Report of the U.S. Preventative Services Task Force.
Identification of a medical problem may require more frequent examinations to monitor your condition. Occult blood (stool) and Sigmoidoscope (flex) are specifically to screen for colon cancer. Recommendations subject to change without notice.