Genesis Medical Associates, Inc., voted one of Pittsburgh’s Top Places to Work, is currently seeking a full-time Practice Director.
This position is responsible for the overall operations of the medical practice including developing and implementing processes and procedures so that the practice runs efficiently and effectively.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
· Developing strategic plans and implementing processes and procedures.
· Overseeing budgets and analysis of financial data.
· Recruitment, training and supervision of staff.
· Liaison between staff, physicians and corporate resources.
· Ensure OSHA/HIPAA compliance.
· Participate in the development and execution of marketing and quality strategies.
Candidate must demonstrate:
· Strong leadership skills
· Skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
· Strong communication skills with all levels of the organization
· The ability to analyze problems and consistently follow through to a solution
· Ability to take initiative and exercise independent judgment, decision-making and problem solving.
· Proficiency in computer software programs including: Word, Excel, Outlook
· Knowledge of an EMR system
A minimum of 3 years practice management experience required. BS degree in business, health care administration or a related area is preferred. We offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, vision, dental, short/long-term disability, life/ad&d, PTO and 401(k) profit sharing.
Genesis Medical Associates is an EOE who provides the highest quality care possible to our patients.
Interested candidates should submit a current resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
8150 Perry Highway, Suite 300
Pittsburgh, PA 15237