Genesis Medical Associates, Inc., one of the largest privately owned physicians group located in the North Hills, has several openings within the organization.
Genesis Medical Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in having established an independent medical practice that provides the highest quality care possible to our patients. We offer a comprehensive benefit package (full-time only), including PTO and 401(k) profit sharing.
Interested candidates should submit a current resume with a cover letter to email@example.com OR via fax at 412-369-9566.
Medical Assistant (Front & Back office): Full-time at multiple locations
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Check-in/check-out patients, answer incoming phone calls and enter information into the electronic health record.
- Register patients into the electronic health record and verify demographic and insurance information.
- Schedule follow-up appointments and provides resources to patients. Answer phone notes as directed with patients.
- Obtain faxed data and routes appropriately.
- Candidate must have knowledge of an EHR system and experience with referrals in insurance prior authorizations.
- Welcomes patients by greeting them in person and then preparing patients for the health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room.
- Maintains steady patient flow,
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; taking vital signs; confirming purpose of visit or treatment. Entering all information in the Electronic Health Record. *(Candidate must have knowledge of an EHR system).
- Supports patient care delivery by helping health care providers; preparing laboratory specimens; performing basic laboratory tests on the premises; disposing of contaminated supplies; sterilizing medical instruments; drawing blood.
- Educates patients by providing information and instructions; answering questions.
- Performs Wellness visits and follows Quality protocols.
Genesis Medical Associates, Inc., is proud of the diverse benefit package that it offers to its employees.
Our goal is to provide for our employees’ unique needs so that they can feel confident about their current lives and their future.
Our Benefits Package includes:
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Group Life & Accident Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary employee life/spouse life and child life insurance
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- WorkPlace Banking
- PTO and paid holidays
- Free parking