Regardless of a person's age, gender, or health condition, everyone needs a primary care physician they can trust. At Genesis Medical Associates, we're proud to have a team of primary care providers that go beyond just treating symptoms.
Located just off McKnight Road, our Northern Area Family Medicine office team is proud to offer comprehensive family medicine services to patients of all ages. Our office is staffed with knowledgeable and experienced providers who specialize in preventative care, chronic disease management, physicals, and much more. Let's delve into what makes an excellent choice for anyone looking for a family medicine doctor in Pittsburgh.
Primary Care At Genesis Medical Associates
With a focus on preventive health measures, building meaningful doctor-patient relationships, and addressing the whole patient, our team of experienced family medicine physicians is dedicated to helping our patients maintain their health, wellness, and quality of life. As the foundation of our care, we believe in educating our patients and providing them with the knowledge to make informed decisions about their healthcare.
Our family medicine doctors are also well-versed in diagnosing and managing both chronic and acute medical conditions. We offer a range of services, including checkups, immunizations, screenings, chronic disease management, and more. No matter your health concern, our team is here to listen to your needs and provide you with the best possible care.
The Northern Area Family Medicine Team
of family physicians at Northern Area Family Medicine consists of compassionate and knowledgeable physicians who strive to provide patients with the highest quality health care. When you visit our office, you'll be greeted by our friendly staff and have the opportunity to meet with one of our experienced primary care providers.
- - Dr. Bucher is a board-certified physician specializing in Family Medicine. She served active duty in the US Air Force for 7 years, and spent 4 years at Little Rock Air Force Base in Arkansas as a staff physician and medical director of the Family Health Clinic, 19 Medical Group. She also participated in Health Professions Scholarship Program (HPSP) with the military. Dr. Bucher is passionate about family medicine and takes a whole-person approach to patient care, understanding that there are many factors that influence a person's health and wellness. In her spare time, she enjoys hiking, running, spending time with family, photography, and reading. She is also a Pittsburgh native and an avid Steelers and Penguins fan.
- - Dr. Dalessio is a medical doctor who specializes in family medicine. Before becoming a family physician, he graduated from Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. His favorite parts of working at Northern Area Family Medicine are forming relationships with his patients and providing care across a full range of ages.
- - Dr. Heil is a family medicine physician and is board certified by the American Academy of Family Practice. Dr. Heil received his Doctorate of Medicine from Jefferson Medical College, and before that, earned his Bachelor's degree at the University of Notre Dame.
- - Vickie is board certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for Cardiac/Vascular Nursing. She is a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner in Family Practice. Vickie graduated from Robert Morris University with a Doctor of Nursing Practice. In addition, she holds a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Pittsburgh.
- - Emily is a certified physician assistant specializing in family practice. She completed her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies degree at Seton Hill University. Before that, Emily received a Bachelor's degree in psychology from The College of Wooster, where she graduated cum laude. In addition, Emily is a member of the Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants.
- - Stephanie is a Family Nurse Practitioner at. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Pittsburgh and her Master of Nursing and Nurse Practitioner degree from Duquesne University. Prior to joining Genesis Medical Associates, she worked as a staff nurse in the Cardiac ICU at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh and as a nursing instructor at Shadyside School of Nursing. She is also a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, and in 2012, she won the UPMC Nursing Outstanding Clinical Faculty award.
- - Sara is a certified physician assistant specializing in family practice. She received her Master of Physician Assistant Studies from Chatham University after studying biology and pre-health professions at Shippensburg University. In addition, Sara is also a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
Our medical professionals and family doctors are here to provide you with personalized, high-quality care, and they are committed to helping you achieve and maintain your best health. We are proud of our providers and hope you have the opportunity to meet with one of them soon!
Are you looking for a new primary care doctor? Look no further than . We are dedicated to providing families with access to primary care and improving the overall health and wellness of our patients. We offer a variety of services including , , , , and more. Visit one of our many Pittsburgh, PA locations or online today.